Designation: Communications Associate
Studio: Across Studios
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
You are a motivated, self- starter, not daunted by challenging assignments. You have a good eye for detail, with an ability communicate visually with ease, and correspond articulately. You set efficient and realistic deadlines and achieve them. You oversee the successful execution of all assigned projects. Finally, you are a team player – highly energetic, willing to extend yourself, help others, with a positive attitude and drive to make a difference in all that you do.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors in Communication or any equivalent qualification
- Good writing and communications skills
- Well versed with all forms of social media – can operate and maintain our accounts
- Experience in Content Writing
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (i.e. Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign)
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Managing an overarching social media strategy, in line with the company’s vision
- Preparing creative content where required
- Uploading content and creating streamlined campaigns on social media and our website
- Create an interactive platform on Social Media involving students, prospective employees, peers, etc.
- Thinking on innovative ways of branding and keeping us relevant for various themes of urbanism and socially equitable urban development
- Active participation in post/design discussions with clear articulation of ideas.
- Collaborating with and communicating with all studios in the firm
- Can operate and maintain our website
- Writing articles, blogs, articles on behalf of JanaUSP
- Capturing the events, creating collage and sharing on social platforms
The organization works towards urban practice and urban policy that responds to India’s unique challenges and real change on the ground and in policy reform. See our website for more.
Jana Urban Space Foundation was established in 2007. It is a non-partisan, not-for-profit Trust working on the core premise that urban planning and urban design are central to shaping vibrant cities and city regions, enhancing the quality of life for all. . It is a part of the overarching Jana Group. All of the institutions service issues requiring scale for urban transformation – improving cities, deepening citizenship, facilitating financial inclusion, providing affordable housing.
JanaUSP provides employees with more than career growth – it provides PURPOSE. Our staff has diverse backgrounds and competencies. What is common our passion to create world class cities and towns, and the belief that it can be done right here in India. Our team members are not only great at what they do, but sincere and dedicated to the cause of shaping vibrant cities.
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of a demanding, LEARNING-DOING organization, to meaningfully contribute to transforming urban India, have the skills and competence to innovate and deliver, want to be inspired and to inspire, then apply with us. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call our Human Resources at +91-80-41200844.