Studio: Urban Planning
Designation: Team Lead/Senior Associate
Experience: 5–15 Years
Jana Urban Space Foundation demands the highest technical competence and passion for change, from anybody who wants to join us.
- You are creative and talented.
- You are also a motivated self- starter; with a desire to improve our cities
- You are undaunted be challenging assignments, have a good eye for detail, communicate with ease using maps, visuals, drawings.
- You set efficient deadlines and deliver successfully on all assigned projects.
- You are a highly energetic team player – willing to extend yourself, help others, with a positive attitude and drive to make a difference in all that you do.
- You are able to work in uncertain government environments, with poor data availability.
- Degree in Urban Planning with excellent knowledge of land use, zoning, infrastructure development planning.
- Professional work experience of 5-15 years in the field of urban planning, transportation planning, landscape planning, development regulations zoning.
- High level of skills in technical tools in the following
- GIS mapping, drawing scales and data analysis
- AutoCAD draw; Illustrator, In-Design
- 3-D, Sketch-ups, Rendering
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of progressive development regulations on planning, housing, and policies governing the physical shape of cities
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Sourcing and analysis of data on cities for plan regulations and development proposals
- Writing reports using in-design layouts, and illustration graphics
- Anchor Master Plan Revisions
- Develop conceptual plans and professional presentation drawings
- Leading a compact project team
The organization works towards urban practice and urban policy that responds to India’s unique challenges and real change on the ground and in policy reform. For more information visit https://www.janausp.org
Jana Urban Space Foundation (Jana USP) was established in 2007. It is a non-partisan, not-for-profit Trust working on the core premise that urban planning and urban design are central to shaping vibrant cities and city regions, enhancing the quality of life for all.
The organisation provides employees with more than career growth – it provides PURPOSE. Our team has diverse backgrounds and competencies. What is common is, the passion to create world class cities and towns, and the belief that it can be done right here in India. Our team members are not only great at what they do, but sincere and dedicated to the cause of our cities.
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of a demanding, LEARNING-DOING organisation, to meaningfully contribute to transforming urban India, have the skills and competence to innovate and deliver, want to be inspired and to inspire, then apply with us.
Write to email@example.com or Call our Human Resources at +91-80-43729047