Designation: Associate – Business Development
Studio: Across Studios
Experience: 0+ Years
Jana USP is searching for a bright minded and passionate individual who is interested in policy research, urban governance, tendering and bidding. You will be working directly with our Director and CEO to win business for the company and pitch projects all around India
Job Responsibilities –
- Undertaking work on research and drafting reports and presentations on strategic projects and topics relevant to Jana USP’s areas of work as identified from time to time.
- Putting together research and presentations to pitch JanaUSP projects to different stakeholders amongst the Indian states and UTs.
- Sourcing urban infrastructure tenders within the Indian market. Putting together bid documents and applying for tenders.
- Tracking the tender landscape and identifying the market wherein JanaUSP’s specialty lies.
- Supporting the director and CEO in extensive groundwork required for strategy, project management, external presentations, convening, program coordination, government communications and engagements.
- Undertake such other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience –
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent analytical processing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Time focused
- Beneficial: knowledge of MS PPT, and Adobe InDesign
The organization works towards urban practice and urban policy that responds to India’s unique challenges and real change on the ground and in policy reform. See our website for more.
Jana Urban Space Foundation was established in 2007. It is a non-partisan, not-for-profit Trust working on the core premise that urban planning and urban design are central to shaping vibrant cities and city regions, enhancing the quality of life for all. . It is a part of the overarching Jana Group. All of the institutions service issues requiring scale for urban transformation – improving cities, deepening citizenship, facilitating financial inclusion, providing affordable housing.
JanaUSP provides employees with more than career growth – it provides PURPOSE. Our staff has diverse backgrounds and competencies. What is common our passion to create world class cities and towns, and the belief that it can be done right here in India. Our team members are not only great at what they do, but sincere and dedicated to the cause of shaping vibrant cities.
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of a demanding, LEARNING-DOING organization, to meaningfully contribute to transforming urban India, have the skills and competence to innovate and deliver, want to be inspired and to inspire, then apply with us. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Application for Associate – Business Development or Call our Human Resources at +91-80-41200844