Designation: Communications – Associate
Experience: 3 -5 Years
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and years of experience
Jana Urban Space Foundation demands the highest technical competence and passion for change, from anybody who wants to join us.
- You are passionate about changing and shaping the cities we live in and are capable of writing and presenting the work we do in creative and innovative means across platforms ( social media, website etc)
- You are experienced in dealing with the press and are capable of writing press notes, releases as well as articles.
- You are fairly well versed with web design and can manage the upkeep and maintenance of our website.
- You are technically competent, hard-working, reliable - meeting tough deadlines, not daunted by challenges, are innovative in your solutions, and a team-player.
Qualification and Experience:
- Good writing and communications skills
- Well versed with all forms of social media – can operate and maintain our face book, twitter and linked in account
- Can design, operate and maintain our website
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining, and uploading content on social media and our website
- Writing press releases and articles as and when required
- Thinking on innovative ways of branding and keeping us on top of web searches, and trending on social media
- Active participation in design discussions with clear articulation of ideas.
- Preparing creatives as required
- Good in photography
- Well versed in Kannada and Hindi
The organization works towards urban practice and urban policy that responds to India's unique challenges and real change on the ground and in policy reform. For more information visit http://www.janausp.org
Jana Urban Space Foundation [JanaUSP] was established in 2007. It is a non-partisan, not-for-profit Trust working on the core premise that urban planning and urban design are central to shaping vibrant cities and city regions, enhancing the quality of life for all. It is a sister-organization of Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy
The organisation provides employees with more than career growth – it provides PURPOSE. Our staff has diverse backgrounds and competencies. What is common is, the passion to create world class cities and towns, and the belief that it can be done right here in India. Our team members are not only great at what they do, but sincere and dedicated to the cause of our cities.
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of a demanding, LEARNING-DOING organisation, to meaningfully contribute to transforming urban India, have the skills and competence to innovate and deliver, want to be inspired and to inspire, then apply with us.
Location: Bangalore. To apply please write in to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or Call us on +91-80-46680100